Former Federal Prosecutor
State and Federal Criminal Defense
Call to speak with us today...
Aggressive Criminal Defense, With An Insider’s Edge.
Anytime you find yourself under arrest or investigation for a crime, the stakes are high and the pressure is on. There is a finite period of time to make critical calls. Decisions that will shape the rest of your life take only a few moments to make. Police officers, prosecutors, judges and juries can each take definitive steps that will impact your life, your family and your livelihood forever.
In the face of such a daunting system, it is easy to feel powerless and small. With the counsel of an experienced attorney however – someone with extensive knowledge of the process, the players and the options available on both sides of a courtroom- you actually can steer the decisions made about your case and, ideally, move on.
Nancy Kardon has spent her entire legal career on both sides of the criminal system, first as a former federal prosecutor and now, for the past decade, as a state and federal criminal defense attorney in Colorado, California and in federal courts nationwide. Her firsthand knowledge and application of the strategies and tools now applied by the very prosecutors she has cases against make her an indispensible asset to any criminal defendant.
In the course of her practice, Nancy Kardon routinely represents clients charged in matters related to White Collar, Internet and Corruption crimes, as well as Child and Sexual Exploitation crimes, Drug Crimes and crimes relating to Domestic Violence.
With the aggressive approach and to go up against even the most seasoned prosecutor and the compassion, discretion and sensitivity to serve as a meaningful ally to her clients, defendants who trust in Nancy Kardon get the best of both worlds.
Welcome to Kardon Law.
What you can expect from Kardon Law, Inc.
- Aggressive approaches
- Honesty and respect
- Personal and reliable communication
- Superior legal strategies / legal knowledge
- Stellar reputation as criminal defense attorney
- Unparalleled, committed criminal defense representation
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR NANCY KARDON AS YOUR DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. Not only does Nancy understand prosecution procedures, but she also understands how prosecutors and law enforcement think. She knows from experience what motivates them, what interests them and how they function behind the scenes during the investigative and prosecutive processes.
2. Because of her eleven years experience working in the United States Attorney’s Office, Nancy has mastered the delicate balance of managing the big- and small-picture intricacies involved in each case. Working with Southern California’s top experts and investigators, she excels at effective multi-tasking, ensuring that every component of each case is executed timely and accurately, and to her clients' best advantage.
3. Nancy’s in-depth understanding of the law and its processes – and her distinctive ability to anticipate the prosecution’s next-steps – empowers her to implement powerful creative defense strategies that offer her clients the most favorable results.